Friday, April 09, 2004

Movie Quote of the Month

Ok, Ok, I know what y'all are thinkin'. Its the ninth, and E Rica normally posts this on the tenth. Well, first of all I'm not sure any of you care enough. But I won't be posting tomorrow because I will be preparing (sleeping) for the Pascha service that starts at 10:00 PM. (I have to be there an hour early, however.) But, right now I have found a movie quote that very much explains the feelings of Orthodox Christians everywhere who are aching for certain things (*cough* meat).

Today's quote is from Lion King.


Timon: What do you want me to do? Dress in drag and do the hula? Luau!
Are you hankering for big, fat and juicy meat?
Eat my buddy Pumbaa here and you'll have a treat.
He tastes fine, wash him down with wine, all you have to do is get in line.
Are you aching? (Pumbaa: yep yep yep)
for some bacon? (Pumbaa: yep yep yep)
He's a big pig! (Pumbaa: yep yep)
You can be a big pig, too! Oy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home