Monday, May 10, 2004

Movie Quote of the Month!

Once again another month has passed. Happy Mother's Day, by the way to all you moms out there. OK! Today's quote is from one of the greatest movies of all time, "Monty Python and the Holy Grail." And this is one of my favorite parts in the movie. (The whole movie is my favorite part.)

---------

"Listen, strange women lying in ponds and distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farsicle aquatic ceremony. You can't expect to yield supreme executive power just because some moistened bink threw a sword at you. I mean, if I went around saying I was an emperor just because some watery tart lugged a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!"
----
it also makes it funnier to see him and a "woman" stacking mud for no apparent reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home