Monday, June 21, 2004

The Work Antics Begin...

I began working at the summer music camp today. (By the way, my supervisor worked it out so I could be a counselor half of the summer and a CDC for the other part.) My friend James had to come up with a song for the show that the kids were putting on. This weeks show was: "Charlotte's Web."
------
He made this song for the show: (spin-off of "I Will Survive" by someone)

At first I was afraid,
I was pigtrified.
Kept thinking they wouldn't let me live
because of my size.
But then Fern came along,
she said she'd take care of me
and I grew strong
and I learned how to get along...


'cause I'm a pig
from Fern's farm
I say oink all day roll around in the mud and that's it.


Living on the farm with all the other animals
trying real hard to fit in,
herds, flocks and billygoats
none of them liked me
but the "itsy bitsy spider"
she's on my team!

'cause I'm a pig
from Fern's farm
I say oink all day roll around in the mud and that's it



------
I knew this song by heart, after one day of learning it. I doubt the kids even remember that they ever sang it. The kids enjoyed singing it today, nonetheless.I think they like it so much because they get to see me dancing manically and singing on the top of my lungs.

Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home