Tuesday, January 11, 2005

We all have those moments: like getting on the wrong freeway and going the opposite way for thirty minutes...


Yes, I did it...I was at Hannah's house today and I live in Tustin. So, I merged onto the 405 North. It took me almost ten minutes to realize that none of the exits looked familiar but I kept on the freeway hoping that I was wrong and that the freeway I was on would miraculously take me home. Finally I got off at Seal Beach Blvd. and parked near a Rubios where I proceeded to go in. I spotted a blonde lady with two kids and walked towards her to ask for directions.


"Hi, I need some directions, can you help me?" I asked with a bit of panic in my voice.
"Sure, where are you headed?" She asked cooly.
"I'm from Tustin and I'm not sure how to get home."
She gave me directions and I thanked God for having her there. I found my way South and as I got home my parents greeted me with worried voices.

I'm so thankful for that lady. I wish I had even caught her name but, even so, I will keep her in my prayers.


Then I'll pray that God will plant a map of California in my brain.



--------
Now, for Aaron,

Babysitting quote:


Morgan: Erica? Why do you have to have all of those polka dots on you?


Once more, I curse the freckles :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home