Thursday, May 26, 2005

Scramble, Scramble, Scramble

I was talking to one of my sophomore friends a couple days ago. He was anticipating the end of the school year when I was, well, not welcoming it quite yet.
"I have a lot to do before I am out of high school." I said.
He shrugged, "Well, only ten days left, right?"
"That's what I mean! Only ten days left!"

"Only ten days left." meant something completely different for each of us.

That's right, only ten days left. This was something I always dreamed about being an amazing time. The end of high school. So fun! Right. I did not imagine I'd be bustling as much as I am.

I'm not saying it's bad, God's getting me through with more than enough energy.

I'm fighting the urge to snuggle into my sheets an extra hour and a half and then lay out by the pool and sunburn.

Probably best I have school. God knows I don't need anymore freckles.

How come senioritis always happens during your senior year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home