Sunday, September 04, 2005

I was hanging with my two of my favorite girls. One of the girls is four and the other one. The younger was just learning to walk.

I was babysitting and I had quite a bit of energy that day and so did the kids that I was with.

The four year old put on a cd and we all danced. The one year old grabbed hands with both of us and we "ringed around the rosie". My heart was swelling with joy when I saw both of them laughing and so happy. I was bringing happiness to these children. I took a mental picture because of the wonderful feeling it brought to me. I saw the image of God in these precious children.

Later, right after the mom arrived I picked up the four year-old and gave her a hug. She whispered in my ear, "I love you, Erica."

Smiling, I put the child down. "I love you, too." I reciprocated.

Thank You, Lord for being able to look into the eyes and love those whom you love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home