Saturday, January 21, 2006

Meme

Thanks to Sara!


Four jobs you have had in your life
1. Preschool Art Teacher
2. Day camp worker for ages 3-5
3. Babysitter
4. Sorta desk job at my uncle's company.

4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
1. Lord of the Rings Trilogy (I'm with ya on this one, Sara)
2. Emma
3. Star Wars Trilogy
4. Spanglish

4 Places You Have Lived
1. Tustin, CA

4 TV Shows You Love To Watch
1. Bewitched
2. The Cosby Show
3. The Simpsons
4. (I hate to admit this one, but I don't watch this show anymore because I'm boycotting it.) Gilmore Girls

4 Places You Have Been On Vacation
1. Boston, MA
2. Lancaster, PA
3. Hume Lake
4. Lake Powell (My favorite vacation of all time :))

4 Websites You Visit Daily
1. Email
2. lld101 (A diablo 2 website that Sean administrates. It's really fun.)
3. Baby Center.com (I'm a nerd when it comes to learning and reading about baby care and development.)
4. Addictinggames.com (Fun 3D pong!)

4 Of Your Favorite Foods
1. Doritos dipped in my dad's salsa (my mouth is watering just thinking about it)
2. In N Out hamburgers
3. Potatoes (any kind. I'm a sucker)
4. Flamin' Hot Cheetos

4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now
1. (This'll sound really superficial so be prepared) In a size 4 or 5.
2. With Sean. (to be perfectly honest)
3. In a clean room.
4. Reading Harry Potter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home