Saturday, September 30, 2006

Away From the Drudge

Saturdays are not my days. I never really look forward to them. I usually wander around my house after doing some chores wondering what to do with my life. Well, someone once told me that if I really want to get out of the drudge I need to start planning something to do with my extra time.

I haven't had the guts to do it until last night. I wrote a list of all the things I say I'd like to do but have no time for them.

After chores, I'm doing a deep clean today. I have a book called "Ten Minute Organizing Tips" and I'm finally going to really use it. I'm gonna find a good place for my CDs, DVDs and computer games. I'm going to do my laundry and go to the gym.

I got the Unseen Warfare Series and I'm going to make a good dent in them.

Also, if I have so much time free for nothing else, why am I not grasping at the time to spend with God. I have reasons all through the week for not saying longer prayers, for not reading the bible, for not being silent and focusing on God. I can't forget that he was in the grave on a Saturday, trampling down death by death. I should prepare as much as I can for Holy Communion on Sunday morning.

So, today is an away from the TV, iPod, radio day. Also, a "time to close the computer day."

It's also time for me to start.

Ready? One, two, three aaand...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home