Saturday, November 04, 2006

My Life's Soundtrack

Opening Credits: Canon of St. Andrew, Hymns from Holy Week (Boy, what a start)

Waking Up: Random Arrival, Mest

First Day At School: P.S. I Love You, Bing Crosby

Falling In Love: Misplaced, Sonata Arctica

Fight Song: Homeward Bound, Simon and Garfunkel (Oh, yeah...those are fighting words)

Breaking Up: Ain't Got Enough of Your Love Baby, Barry White (HAHA)

Prom: A Complicated Song, Weird Al Yankovich (My kinda prom)

Life: What I've Been Looking For, High School Musical

Career: Come Home, Peter Jon Gillquist

Mental Breakdown: The Grace of Truth, St. Seraphim Orthodox Choir

Driving: Full Moon, Sonata Arctica

Flashback: Chasing the Wind, Peter Jon Gillquist

Getting back together: Butterfly Kisses, Bob Carlisle (Right)

Wedding: Endangered Love, VeggieTales

Birth of Child: Tallulah, Sonata Arctica

Midlife Crisis: Your Song, Elton John

Final Battle: Turn Not Thy Countenance, St. Seraphim Orthodox Choir

Death Scene: Jolly Holiday, Mary Poppins

Funeral Song: Thunder Road, Bruce Springsteen

End Credits: Sigh No More Ladies, Much Ado About Nothing and Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, Amy Grant

3 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger Munkee said...

Call me strange, but I love Mary Poppins! Indeed, I love Julie Andrews!

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger E Rica said...

That's why I have that song on my iTunes account.

That song reminds me of Mary Braun. I sing it to her when we're hanging out.

 
At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the blog - julee cruise. A new site has been launched with plenty of bargain holidays to choose from. Bookmark http://www.bargainplace.co.uk not just for bargain holidays but for flights and transport to and from airports plus travel insurance deals and holiday clothes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home