Sunday, January 07, 2007

Well, that was fun

Good party tonight at the Braun's. As most of you know, one of my closest childhood friends (Mary) got engaged a couple weeks ago. I'm sort of blown away. Ever since, I've been thinking about how we were as little kids and how it seems that we blinked and we're ADULTS now. When I reflect on it, I'm beginning to think about all the cute surprises that God had in store for me. For example, Sean and me falling for eachother. Who knew that would happen? More importantly, who knew that the seven little girls at St. Barnabas would actually grow up one day?



This is a picture of Mary and I with her fiancee Andrew and my boyfriend Sean.




and here's a picture that I took of another picture of me and Mary when we were about 11 or 12.



Lord, watch over us.

8 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Bluecanopy said...

life DOES go by quickly...old friends are nice...i hope you never lose touch. i like seeing those photos of you guys when you were little...so cute.

we were sorry to miss the party, heard it was fun.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger E Rica said...

Boy, the idea of losing touch seems impossible. I pray it never will happen too.

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Erica! you're so sweet. You're my sweet friend. I love you!

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Maria Christina Juroe said...

You are Mary are sooo cute!!! It's amazing how fast time really does fly by! I feel so blessed to have you both in my life :)

Love you!

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Maria Christina Juroe said...

You are Mary are sooo cute!!! It's amazing how fast time really does fly by! I feel so blessed to have you both in my life :)

Love you!

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Maria Christina Juroe said...

You are Mary are sooo cute!!! It's amazing how fast time really does fly by! I feel so blessed to have you both in my life :)

Love you!

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger layne (herman) said...

It was nice to see the two pictures accompanied by your words: "More importantly, who knew that the seven little girls at St. Barnabas would actually grow up one day?"

It makes me sound old (because I am... kinda --is 43 old?) to say that I look forward to watching all the kids in our Parish here in Walla Walla as they grow older.

Many years to you, Mary, and all of your friends!

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger E Rica said...

Mary! You're my sweet friend too.


Maria, thanks for your (many) sweet messages. I'm glad to have you to talk to and have in my life.

Papa Herman, I was touched by your words. Thanks so much for your comment. It is amazing how much the "cradles" in churches grow and how God uses them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home