Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Day One

For the next thirty days, I'll be doing a "daily life photojournal." (Sara had been doing this but her camera had a tragic accident.


Basically this is what I'll do: Titled 30 days of living, the series is meant to capture daily life over a period of thirty days. I may use words, as Sara did, to explain the picture or pictures.

(I'll still post some random thoughts)
Laundry Day



Ahhh a breaks from school. I spent most of the morning reading.

Gave three massages.














Well, I never said my life was interesting.

3 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger Sean Reagan said...

Nice photos, nice clean floor, and nice icon of St. Ruth.

I hope you keep it up. This is a fun idea.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Munkee said...

Massage....i haven't had a massage since I was in Italy. Sometime Sara and I should get a babysitter and hire you for a massage date...though I'm not sure what you would do with her belly.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger E Rica said...

Well, there's a Prenatal massage I know that I could do. (She would lay on her side)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home