Friday, April 13, 2007

Okay, another meme thing

I'm not sure why I like these things. Maybe it shows that I like to talk about myself. Oh, well.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:50 am


2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds

3A. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Pirates of the Carribean II

3B. What is the last movie you saw at home? Prince of Egypt

4. What is your favorite T.V show? Grey's Anatomy

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Gosh, it varies. This morning? Rasberry smoothie.

6. What is your middle name? Ruth

7. Favorite cuisine? Chinese

8. What foods do you dislike? Fish & Olives.

9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Flamin Hot Cheetos

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? My Frank Sinatra CD

11. What kind of car do you drive? 91 White Thunderbird

12. Favorite sandwich? Bacon, Egg, Tomato & Lettuce on Sourdough Bread

13. What characteristics do you despise? Arrogance.

14A. Favorite clothes? Jeans and a solid color shirt

14B. Favorite accessories? My ring, cross and a bracelet Sean gave me for Pascha two years ago.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Greece or Ireland.

16. Who sent this to you? Yumi

17. Favorite brand of clothing? Solid color shirts?

18. Where would you retire? Near family

19. What was your most memorable birthday? 18th. Wait...I changed my mind. My 3rd. I was baptized that day.

20. Favorite sport to watch? Lately? Professional Bull Riding

21. Farthest place you are sending this? *Shrugs*

22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Aaron, probably.

23. Person you expect to send it back first? I don't know.

24. Goals you have for yourself? Do laundry more than once a month.

25. When is your birthday? November 17

26. When is your Anniversary? September 14

27. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning.

28. Pets? Kitty & Hamster

29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I'm probably getting a job at a chiropracter's office as the in-house massage technician.

30. What did you want to be when you were little? A mommy

31. What are you today? Massage student

32. What is your favorite candy? Swedish Fish.

33. What is your favorite flower? Carnations, Plumeria & Gardenias

34. What is a date on the calendar you are looking forward to? June 3rd. I'll be in Hawaii!

35. Favorite Colors? Dark Green, Dark Blue.

36. What books are you reading? Fun reading lately, Dave Barry's Guide to Guys.

3 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger Bluecanopy said...

6:50, dang!!

Great news about that job, how exciting :)

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Swedish fish??? I've never heard of that before. Doesn't sound very appetizing. :P

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger E Rica said...

Seriously? Here's a problem with online communication...I can't tell sarcasm :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home