Monday, April 16, 2007

This weekend --- Matt and Christine's wedding

Sean and I went to Fresno this weekend for a friend's wedding. It was a wonderful time. We met so many amazing people who treated us with such love. I know Sean would agree that everyone we met was very God-centered and we learned so much from everyone we met and spent time with. We were very blessed to be surrounded by such great God-fearing people.


I wanted to share some photos. :)






During the wedding, Matt and Christine sharing the Common Cup.








Dn. Brad (I affectionately call him Uncle Dn. Brad. Christine's godfather and a close friend of the family. He was a groomsman in my parent's wedding. My dad, Uncle Ricky and him all went to college together.) He served at Christine's wedding.






I thought this picture was sweet.







The newly joined leaving the church holding icons of Christ and the Theotokos.







My old friend Julie, the maid of honor (Dn. Brad's daughter and my fellow redhead), Uncle Brad in true Uncle Brad fashion (he's crashing our photo), the very spiritually exceptional Jovan and me.






Charity (another old friend), me, Julie, the beautiful Christine and a kid I don't know. :)


Here are some pictures of the church, Sts. Peter and Paul.










The Royal Doors. The Mystical Supper right up above was cool.








A close-up of the very top of the iconostasis.

6 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Mimi said...

Beautiful photos! I was also at a wedding on Sunday - it must have been the day to get married.

Many Years to the newlyweds!

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger E Rica said...

Yeah, I think the Sunday after Pascha is a big day for weddings. :)

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Munkee said...

I like your blog...I'm often too lazy to comment, but I do read your posts and smile. Sometimes I laugh. It's good to know how you're doing, how your week has been, how school is progressing. Sorry I don't say more here. Keep posting, friend.

 
At 5:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great wedding photos! Good that you have enjoyed your friend's wedding with so much fun.The pictures of the church are simply amazing!

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger E Rica said...

Thanks! The church was beautiful the pictures don't do it justice.

 
At 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great wedding photos!No doubt friends'weddings are always fun!Matt and Christine,and most importantly you, look beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home