Thursday, August 30, 2007

Good News

I have some good news...

I have been hired at Body Centre Day Spa. I've known for awhile but I wasn't going to say anything until I was completely sure that they accepted me. I won't be working until November because I will need to be licensed and the only time I can do this is Oct. 24.

I have a lot of things to do before I start. Get licensed in Anaheim and Orange (the locations where I have been hired) which entails lots of paperwork, CPR certification, First Aid certification, a written test, a practical test and fingerprinting. Kind of cool. The manager of the spa also told me that if I get Nationally Certified (which is passing a difficult anatomy test) I will get paid more.

After my sister's wedding I'll definitely start. It's really exciting!

6 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Grace said...

Excellent! Congratulations!

Do you make long-distance calls? I've got this crick in my neck, y'see, and ...

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Mimi said...

Congratulations! Whohooooooo!

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Bluecanopy said...

Hoooray!!!!

Where is the day spa?

So cool to see this taking off for you...I'm glad it's working out :)

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger E Rica said...

Grace, I can be bought ;).

Yeah, thanks for all of your kind words. I'm really happy this is all taking off for me too.

Glory be to God in all things.

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Charleste said...

Great Job Erica!

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger E Rica said...

Thanks Aunt Charleste. It was nice seeing you on my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home